Family. Friends. Fun!
Click the links below to register!
For adult lap swimmers (18 & Up) the pool will open early and lifeguards will be on duty from 7:00 - 8:30 AM, Monday through Friday, June 17 - August 30. Cost is $60.00 for the entire season.
Georgetown's original multi-sport, multi-activity camp is back for 10 weeks in 2019, giving registrants an opportunity to experience all we have to offer at our fantastic facility. Swimming, diving, gutter ball, sharks and minnows, golf, FootGolf, tennis, paddleball, soccer, gaga ball, tether ball, sand volleyball, capture the flag, arts and crafts and more will be incorporated into each week.
Camp director Kevin Taylor, who played soccer at Michigan in the early 2000's, will lead the program that will have a 10 to 1 ratio between campers and staffers.
WEEK 10: SPACE EXPLORERS AUG 26 - AUG 30
Astronaut training and planet exploration for our budding explorers, who will build their own spaceships and spacesuits! 3-2-1-Lift off!
• There is a one-time $15 annual administration fee / child who participates in camp (weekly or daily drop-in). This fee is due when the balance is paid for the child's first day of camp. This is not applied to the cost of camp.
• A $50 non-refundable down payment / child is due at registration, applied to the cost of camp.
• After each registration period, you will be sent an invoice with any discounts applied, total for each pay period, and total amount due. Your balance is due on the first of the month in advance of the weeks of camp that apply. Example: you register for Week 1 (June 17-June 21), your balance is due June 1. You register for Week 8 (August 12 - August 16), your balance is due August 1.
Rates for Registration by March 31:
Members: Early Registration opens Feb. 9, 2019
(membership must be active for early registration)
• $200 / week for the first child
• $190 / week per additional child
• $190 / week per child for multiple weeks
Non-Members: Early Registration opens March 1, 2019
• $275 / week (any number of children / weeks)
Rates for Registration after March 31:
• $220 / week for the first child
• $210 / week for additional child
• $210 / week per child for multiple weeks
• Daily drop-in = $45, if available, opens 1 week before camp
• $295 / week (any number of children / weeks)
For more information about billing and registration, visit our Camp Georgetown information page georgetowncc.org/Camp-Georgetown or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Women's Clinic Mondays 6:30 - 8:00 PM, will be run identical to the Tuesday night adult clinic, but for ladies only!
2019 Adult Clinic Tuesdays 6:30 - 8:00 PM, intended to help develop practice skills and mechanics to make those weekend rounds more enjoyable.
GTCC is hosting its fourth annual Junior Open Championship for youth golfers ages 17 and under.
Non-members are welcome to join the friendly competition and have an opportunity to enjoy member-level access at the club on the day of the event.
Gold and silver medal prizes awarded for each age group!
Register by August 21 – limited openings for specific age groups.
• Open to GTCC members AND non-members
• Youth golfers ages 17 and under
Gold and silver medal prizes awarded for each age group:
REGISTRATION & FEES
• Members: $15/participant
• Non-Members: $25/participant
Included with paid registration:
• Slice of Cottage Inn Pizza and drink
• $20 range card from Miles of Golf
• GTCC Family Day-Pass (for non-members) to use on event day, 8/28/19
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
* maximum 40 golfers!
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
This event is made possible thanks to the generosity of our sponsors:
Cottage Inn Pizza
Midwest Graphics and Awards
Miles of Golf
If you have additional questions, please contact Larry Lage at email@example.com.
Members Only All-Age Pre-Party details:
- From 6:30 - 7:45 p.m. join us in the clubhouse and VIP area for a members only exclusive dance party. Free of charge, no registration required!
- DJ fun for the whole family and special activities your littles will be sure to enjoy!
Middle School VIP Glow Dance Party (8:00 - 10:00 p.m.)
- Exclusively for pre-registered kids who are entering 6th to 8th graders. $5 per member / $10 per non-member
- Clubhouse and VIP area becomes an exclusive VIP Glow Dance Party from 8:00 - 10:00pm. Live DJ with dope tunes! Wear your sic black light gear and walk the red carpet especially rolled out for those entering 6th - 8th grade. YOLO, so come join the fun!
- Registration allows for 75 kids.
- Wait-list will apply after 75 kids. Registration open for members only and an optional one guest until 8/24. On 8/25 non-members can register for available slots.
- Pool will not be closed, GTCC members (and their guests) can remain at pool and enjoy the evening, Dance Party attendees may also have use of pool facilities.
- Those attending Dance Party will have a hand stamp and will not be allowed to leave the pool area or exit the clubhouse without an authorized adult pick up.
REGISTRATION OPENS SEPTEMBER 1ST
Join us as GTCC decks out the golf course for night play—glow sticks will illuminate the course, pins, and holes while players golf with glowing balls. For this ADULT-CHILD golf, players will participate in 6-holes of golf with a partner.
This event will feature a modified course where kids/adults will chip onto the green from a designated place and then putt to the pin. There will be no drives tonight!
The evening includes a meet and greet with light refreshments.
Prize for most decked out glowing golf bag/cart.
Open to golfers of all skill-levels. There must be one adult and one child in each two-some. Suggested that child is at least 7 years of age. The $20 member registration covers both the adult and the child.
Member only registration through 9/16. Non-member registration opens on 9/17 for any available spots.
There are only 12 two-somes available as we will have 2 two-somes on each of the 6 holes. So register early. Refunds will only be granted if we are able to fill your spot.
DATE & TIME
Saturday, September 21st, 7:15pm – 10:30pm
Limited openings, so register today! Players of all skill-levels welcome!
• Members: $20 per two-some (1 adult and 1 child in each two-some)
Entry fee includes:
• 1 glow ball, additional available for purchase at $5 each
• 1 glow stick for player to attach to golf bag
• Light refreshments before and the makings for smores after.
7:15 pm – 7:45 pm.......Player meet and greet with light refreshments
7:15 pm – 7:45 pm.......Player Registration/check-in7:45 pm.............................Shotgun start (walk out to holes)
9:30 pm..........................Smores available until 10:30pm
Join us as GTCC decks out the golf course for night play—glow sticks will illuminate the course, pins, and holes while players golf with glowing balls. For this adult-only scramble, players will participate in 6-holes of golf with a partner. The evening includes a meet and greet with light refreshments, prizes, and more! Prize for most decked out glowing golf bag/cart. Players allowed to bring their own beverages.
Open to golfers of all skill-levels ages 18 and up. Non-members welcome!
Friday, September 27th, 7:15pm – 10:30pm
Limited to 24 golfers, so register today! Players of all skill-levels welcome!
• Members: $10 per participant (must be 18 and up). Member only and 1 guest registration open now until one day before the event.
• Non-members: $20 per participant (must be 18 and up). Non-member registration opens September 21st.
Entry fee includes:
7:15 pm – 8:00 pm.......Player meet and greet with light refreshments
7:15 pm – 8:00 pm.......Player Registration/check-in8:00 pm.............................Shotgun start (walk out to holes)
10:30 pm..........................Event concludes. Optional bonfire party after.
Georgetown Country Club
1365 King George Boulevard
Ann Arbor, MI 48108
Pro Shop: 734-971-5500Fax: 734-971-1259
Copyright © 2019 by Georgetown Country Club