Georgetown's original multi-sport, multi-activity camp is back for 10 weeks in 2019, giving registrants an opportunity to experience all we have to offer at our fantastic facility. Swimming, diving, gutter ball, sharks and minnows, golf, FootGolf, tennis, paddleball, soccer, gaga ball, tether ball, sand volleyball, capture the flag, arts and crafts and more will be incorporated into each week.
Camp director Kevin Taylor, who played soccer at Michigan in the early 2000's, will lead the program that will have a 10 to 1 ratio between campers and staffers.
WEEK 8: CHARACTER FUN WEEK #2 AUG 12 - AUG 16
Welcome to the pirate ship, the wild wild west, and ancient Egypt! Capture the counselors in the old West, walk the plank in the Pacific, and design a pyramid!
• There is a one-time $15 annual administration fee / child who participates in camp (weekly or daily drop-in). This fee is due when the balance is paid for the child's first day of camp. This is not applied to the cost of camp.
• A $50 non-refundable down payment / child is due at registration, applied to the cost of camp.
• After each registration period, you will be sent an invoice with any discounts applied, total for each pay period, and total amount due. Your balance is due on the first of the month in advance of the weeks of camp that apply. Example: you register for Week 1 (June 17-June 21), your balance is due June 1. You register for Week 8 (August 12 - August 16), your balance is due August 1.
Rates for Registration by March 31:
Members: Early Registration opens Feb. 9, 2019
(membership must be active for early registration)
• $200 / week for the first child
• $190 / week per additional child
• $190 / week per child for multiple weeks
Non-Members: Early Registration opens March 1, 2019
• $275 / week (any number of children / weeks)
Rates for Registration after March 31:
• $220 / week for the first child
• $210 / week for additional child
• $210 / week per child for multiple weeks
• Daily drop-in = $45, if available, opens 1 week before camp
• $295 / week (any number of children / weeks)
For more information about billing and registration, visit our Camp Georgetown information page georgetowncc.org/Camp-Georgetown or contact firstname.lastname@example.org